Every one of us has a unique bond with ‘Music’. Music really has the magical power to relish ourselves from anxiety, sickness, and sadness too. It really soothes us. People who try to find solace in music usually love to hear it in a loud yet enjoyable way.
They consider the use of Soundbars more than that of speakers as Soundbars are popular these days and are furnished with many more advanced features than those present in common house speakers. A Soundbar is provided with a remote than can also be connected to it via Bluetooth technology and then various things can be enjoyed through the Soundbar.
This article particularly talks about Yamaha ATS 1080 and Yamaha ATS 1070 with respect to their Bluetooth connection technology and how can they be connected to a Soundbar with the help of it.
Yamaha ATS 1080 and 1070 Bluetooth Pairing
Lets discuss both of the points in detail.
1) ATS-1080 Bluetooth Pairing
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your Yamaha ATS-1080 Soundbar to your mobile phone using Bluetooth Technology.
- Turn on your Soundbar’s Bluetooth by pressing the BLUETOOTH button on your Yamaha ATS-1080 remote.
- Check whether your Soundbar’s Bluetooth indicator is flashing or not.
- Open up your mobile phone’s Bluetooth too and scan for your Yamaha Soundbar model.
- After your device name is displayed pair it up.
- Now, play some music on your mobile phone and just hear whether the same music is being played by the Soundbar or not.
This ends your Yamaha ATS-1080’s Bluetooth connecting methodology.
2) ATS-1070 Bluetooth Pairing
Follow the below-mentioned steps to connect your Yamaha ATS-1070 Soundbar to your mobile phone using Bluetooth Technology.
- Turn on your Soundbar’s Bluetooth connection by pressing the BLUETOOTH button on your Yamaha ATS-1070 Soundbar’s remote.
- Check whether your Soundbar’s Bluetooth connection indicator is flashing up or not.
- Now, open your mobile phone and turn on the Bluetooth option there.
- Scan for your device and when it is displayed in the available devices list as ‘ATS-1070 YAMAHA’ click on it and connect it.
- Now, play any music on your mobile phone and enjoy it on your Yamaha ATS -1070 Soundbar.
This gets your device connected to your mobile phone via Bluetooth.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why am I not able to hear the song from my mobile phone onto the Soundbar?
This problem might be due to an irregular Bluetooth connection between your Soundbar and mobile phone.
Is a wired connection possible between my phone and Soundbar?
No, a wired connection is not possible between your Soundbar and mobile device. Only Bluetooth connection is possible to avail the audio services of your mobile phone onto your Soundbar.
A common advantage of connecting both the devices to Bluetooth is that you can play anything of your wish from your mobile device onto your Soundbar. This enables you to enjoy your favorite songs, recordings, and sound clips on a bigger version.
Read also: Why My Samsung Subwoofer Keeps Blinking Blue
Mia Evelyn is a soundbar specialist and she love to test and review different soundbar brands. She shares her neutral and in-depth reviews through the Soundbar Mag.