By accessing this Website, accessible from https://www.soundbarmag.com/, you agree to be bound by these Website Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree that you are responsible for the ag-reement with any applicable local laws. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this site. The materials contained in this Website are protected by copyright and trademark law.
- Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Soundbar Mag’s Website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display;
- attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Soundbar Mag’s Website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- We are transferring the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This will let Soundbar Mag terminate upon violations of any of these restrictions. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated, and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether it is printed or electronic format.
All the materials on Soundbar Mag’s Website are provided “as is”. Soundbar Mag make no warranties, whether expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Soundbar Mag do not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of using the materials on its Website or otherwise relating to such materials or any sites linked to this Website.
Soundbar Mag or its suppliers will not be held accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use the materials on Soundbar Mag’s Website, even if Soundbar Mag or an authorized representative of this Website have been notified orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, and these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Soundbar Mag’s Website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Soundbar Mag will not promise that any of the materials in this Website are accurate, complete, or current. Soundbar Mag may change the materials contained on its Website at any time without notice. Soundbar Mag do not make any commitment to update the materials.
Soundbar Mag has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The presence of any link does not imply endorsement by the Soundbar Mag of the site. The use of any related website is at the user’s own risk.
- Your Privacy
- Governing Law
Any claim related to Soundbar Mag’s Website shall be governed by the laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.