Connecting a soundbar to the Sceptre TV is a super-easy process, and there are a variety of ways for connection, still, a lot of people are confused about the connection process.
Thus, we have compiled this step-by-step guide, in which we have put together different methods for the soundbar to Sceptre TV connection.
So, you can easily connect the soundbar to a scepter TV without many worries. That being said, let’s jump right into the matter.
How to Connect Soundbar to Sceptre TV – Methods
Here in this article we will provide you a detailed guide on the three connectivity methods of connecting soundbar to sceptre TV.
Connecting Soundbar to Sceptre TV Via HDMI
Using an HDMI connection is perhaps the best method for connecting the soundbar to Sceptre TV, as in this method minimum hassle is required, and on top of that, the quality of the sound retains as you would expect. Also, HDMI supports multiple-channel audio, which is absolutely amazing.
Here are the Steps for Connecting the Soundbar to Sceptre Using HDMI Connection:
- First of all, you need to switch off your Sceptre TV, and your soundbar, as plugging the cables into an already powered device can be a little risky. So, to be on the safer side, you should turn off your soundbar, as well as your TV.
- Nextly, you need to get the HDMI cable sorted. Make sure, you get a quality HDMI cable to ensure you get the best possible sound quality.
- Now, plug one end of the HDMI cable into the soundbar, and the other end of the HDMI cable into the Sceptre TV.
- Voila! Now you have successfully connected a soundbar to Sceptre TV, and sound should come out of the soundbar now.
You can check our detailed guide on the Connection of Soundbar to TV via HDMI.
Connecting Soundbar to Sceptre TV Via Optical Cable
If HDMI is not your take, and you are looking for an alternative wired method for connection of soundbar to Sceptre TV, then there is a piece of good news for you as you can use an optical fiber cable for connecting the soundbar to Sceptre TV.
The best thing here is that using an optical fiber connection, you can get multi-channel audio, without any drop in the quality.
Here are the Steps for Connecting Soundbar to Sceptre TV Using Optical Fiber Cable:
- Just as in the case of any other wired connection, firstly, you need to turn off electrical devices to avoid any electrical shock chances.
- Now, if you already don’t already have an optical fiber cable, get a quality cable, so there are no sound breakage issues.
- Now, plug one end of the optical fiber cable into the Sceptre TV, and the other end of the optical fiber cable into the soundbar.
- That’s it. Now, you should be able to enjoy your sound directly from the soundbar.
Connecting Soundbar to Sceptre TV Via Bluetooth
If you are one of those people who do not like the clutter of cables, then we might have a piece of good news for you, as the Sceptre TVs come with Bluetooth connectivity. So, if you have Bluetooth available on your soundbar, then you can use a Bluetooth connection for wireless connectivity between the soundbar and the Sceptre TV.
Here are the Steps for Connecting Soundbar to Sceptre TV Using Bluetooth Connection:
- Enable the Bluetooth pairing mode on your soundbar by using the remote. On the soundbar remote, press the Bluetooth button for about 5 seconds, and now you should see BT pairing on your soundbar.
- Alternatively, you can also enable Bluetooth pairing on your soundbar using the Source button. Keep the Source button on your soundbar for about 3 seconds, and you will see the BT Pairing mode enabled on your soundbar.
- Finally, you have to pair the Sceptre TV with a soundbar. Go to the TV Settings>Wireless>Bluetooth.
- Now, start scanning for devices, and you should see your soundbar in the available devices list.
- Simply select your soundbar from the available list, and you are good to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What We Connect the Soundbar to Sceptre TV Wirelessly?
If your soundbar and the Sceptre TV have a Bluetooth connection, then you can easily connect the soundbar to Sceptre TV wirelessly. Above, we have provided a complete method for connecting Sceptre TV to a soundbar with Bluetooth.
Does Sceptre TV Support HDMI ARC?
Yes, the Sceptre TV supports HDMI ARC.
Where is the Optical Cable on the Sceptre TV?
The optical fiber or optical cable port on the Scepter TV is present at the backside of the TV on a vast majority of devices.
Connecting the soundbar to Sceptre TV is a pretty straightforward process, and there are a variety of ways for connecting the soundbar to Sceptre TV.
In this article, we have compiled three different ways for connecting the soundbar to Sceptre TV. So, you can connect the soundbar to Sceptre TV with the connection type of choice.