Native TV speakers are awful at producing sound, therefore people use soundbars instead. But, how about when the Samsung Soundbar keeps switching to the native TV speakers, and you have to suffer from the merely audible sound. Surely, such a condition can be producing headaches.
If you are stuck in such a condition where your soundbar keeps switching to the TV speakers, you have landed on the right blog post, as in this page we have thoroughly discussed and provided the solution for this issue.
So, without wasting any further time, let’s jump right into the matter.
Why My Samsung Soundbar Keeps Switching to TV Speakers?
Nothing can be more frustrating than a situation in which your Samsung soundbars keep switching to the TV speakers after every few minutes on their own, and you cannot do much about it. Unfortunately, this problem is a little bit trickier to resolve, as there can be more than one thing that can be causing this issue on your soundbar.
But don’t get worried, below we have compiled a complete step-by-step guide that you can follow to easily resolve this issue. You have to follow these mentioned steps in the order given below, and after every step, you have to check whether this issue gets resolved or not.
Here are the Steps for Resolving the Soundbar Keeps Switching to TV Speakers Issue:
- Firstly, you need to turn off both the TV, and the soundbar, and wait for at least 30 seconds before turning on the TV again.
- Turn on the Samsung Soundbar, and then turn it off using the soundbar remote, now keep holding the Play/Pause button on the soundbar until it shows “INIT”, which means that your soundbar is getting reset.
- After the soundbar turns itself on, it should have fresh firmware, with completely new settings.
- Changing the ports can also resolve the issue of source changing on the Samsung soundbar, so, if you are using a non-ARC soundbar, change the HDMI cable from the ARC HDMI to non-eARC/ARC socket, and your issue should get resolved.
- If none of the above-mentioned steps work for you, then there is an issue with the firmware of your TV, and you have to update the firmware on your TV to the latest.
- If your TV firmware is already to the latest version, then you can make a hard reset on your TV, and you are good to go.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Why Does Samsung Soundbar Keep Switching to TV Speakers?
Well, there can be many issues causing this problem on your Samsung soundbar. Mostly, this issue comes on your soundbar when it has software configuration issues, there are cable issues, or the TV firmware is not stable.
Can We Resolve the Samsung Soundbar Shifting Source Issue?
Yes, you can resolve the issue where your soundbar keeps switching to the native TV speakers. Above, we have provided you with a complete guide that you can follow to resolve this issue.
Does a Soundbar Bypass the TV Speakers?
Yes, when you plug the soundbar into your TV, the TV should automatically detect the soundbar and shift the audio from the TV speakers to the soundbar. Another thing worth noticing is those native TV speakers, and the soundbar does not produce sound in parallel, as the sound shifts from the TV speakers to the soundbar.
Lately, Samsung soundbar users have been an issue where their soundbar shifts the sound to the TV speakers. This situation can be very tricky to resolve as there can be many factors involved in causing this problem.
Therefore, we have compiled this complete guide, in which we have provided a complete step-by-step guide that you can follow to get rid of this issue. You can tell us in the comments section below about this issue, and which step helped you to fix it.