A BOSE 700 Soundbar makes up our musical nights and is regarded, very often as a good Soundbar. It has a good look with a ‘Bluetooth Connectivity’ option. This caters to our need of just sit back and speaking to our dear Alexa.
We can enjoy this service by just knowing some steps that will enable us to connect our BOSE 700 Soundbar to Alexa.
This article talks about the ways to connect a BOSE Soundbar 700 to Alexa.
How to Connect Bose Soundbar 700 to Alexa?
Lets discuss How to Connect Bose Soundbar 700 to Alexa detailed steps:
STEP 1: Go for a Check
Make sure your mobile and your Alexa device both are connected to a good Internet connection. There should be an uninterrupted Internet connection to enable a flow of connection and good sound quality at the end.
STEP 2: Connect the two devices
- Turn on the Bluetooth option of your device alongwith that of Alexa.
- Move on to the Bose Music application and select the option-‘Setup and Settings’.
- On clicking this option you will move on to the Bluetooth pairing option and you may find your Alexa device’s name there.
- Just click on connect and move on to Step 3
STEP 3: Open up the Amazon Alexa Application
- Here, move to the ‘Menu’ option.
- Click on ‘Settings’ then ‘Music and Media’.
- Now add on to the music services you want to use through Alexa. Once added go for Optimization
STEP 4: Look for Optimization
Check the setup by giving any command to Alexa to play a music service. If it follows well and good if not, check your connections again, especially your Internet connection.
You can also visit our below guides on the bose soundbar:
- How to Connect Bose Soundbar to WiFi?
- Bose Soundbar Not Working
- How To Connect Bose Soundbar to TV?
- How to Turn On Bose Solo 5 without Remote?
- Best Settings For Bose Soundbar 700
- How to Reset Bose Soundbar 700, 500 and 300?
- How to Reset Bose Home Speaker 500?
- Best Settings for Bose Soundbar 500
- Bose Home Speaker 500 Alexa Not Working
- Bose Soundbar 700 Alexa Not Working
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is BOSE 700 a good Soundbar?
Yes, BOSE 700 is considered to be a good brand of Soundbar. It has a good response for its sound quality as well as for its design.
Is a wired connection possible between my BOSE 700 Soundbar and Alexa?
No, BOSE 700 is not having any ports in it to connect cables. The only method is to enable the Bluetooth technology and connect both the devices.
Settings involved in this process are easy to handle but the major issue arises because of the lack of good Internet connectivity. Just check for your network once, if not steady go for a Wi-fi connection that is steady as well as reliable. Moreover, be careful while using mobile applications.