Nothing could be more annoying than having too many errors or technical vulnerabilities in our system, especially in our sound bars. Our soundbars are too close to our hearts as they let us enjoy extraordinary experiences with music.
Plus, we sometimes use them with our computers or TV, and when they stop working, it keeps us from doing our important work. Many of you might even try to turn off and on the soundbar to resolve the issues, but that doesn’t work in all situations.
At times, the errors are directly related to the hardware and can’t be solved by turning off the device. What then is the answer? You simply need to reset your soundbar to fix the problem. The question at hand is how to reset the soundbars. In this essay, we shall impart that knowledge to you.
Since most people are using soundbars, we’ll teach you how to reset Bose soundbars 700, 500, and 300.
This article is going to be very beneficial for you as it’s going to solve all of the technical errors with your soundbars. Therefore, please read this post in its entirety to avoid becoming stuck in the middle of the procedure.
Let’s get to the point without killing more time.
What Happens During A Factory Reset?
Before you even think of resetting your devices, there are some things that you have to be mindful of. You must understand that a factory reset is a complete reset.
Any settings you have made for your devices will be removed if you reset them. Your gadgets won’t be connected anymore.
This implies that following the reset, you will have to follow the same instructions you did when you first got and set up your soundbar. It’s not always required to reset.
In fact, after exhausting all other available troubleshooting alternatives, it is frequently the last thing to try. The reset will typically resolve any setting problems and other problems you might be having.
How to Reset Bose Soundbar 700, 500 and 300? – Methods
Since now you know what a factory reset does, it’s time for you to learn how to reset the Bose soundbar 700, 500, and 300. We’re going to give you the steps for each of the modals individually so you can apply them easily. Follow their instructions exactly.
1. Resetting Bose Soundbar 700
Let’s learn resetting Bose 700 soundbar which is our first modal on this list. It’s fairly similar to the previous two models we’ve discussed, but it does have distinct buttons. Once more, you must make sure you have the system’s remote in order to perform the reset.
Steps to reset bose soundbar 700 are as under:
- First of all, turn on your soundbar 700 and grab its remote.
- Press two buttons on the remote control at once. This will act as both the power and the backwards-scrolling button.
- Hold the buttons down for around 5 seconds. Before turning totally dark, the indicator light will initially blink at you. You may now put down the button-controls.
- Wait a short while as the system reboots after a reset. It will turn back on with the factory default settings.
The Bose 700 lacks an indicator light that would let you know when it was finished, as you’ll notice. However, you will be aware because the system does a complete reboot before turning back on.
You can then re-establish the connection and modify your settings to pair the soundbar with your smartphone once it turns back on.
2. Resetting Bose Soundbar 500
The Bose 500 soundbar is the following device: Although it follows a different procedure, you will still require your remote. The Bose soundbars are completely inoperable without a remote being at hand.
Reset bose soundbar 500 steps are as under:
- Turn on the soundbar and have access to its remote.
- Press down the power and skip ahead keys at the very same time.
- For roughly five seconds, press and hold these buttons. The soundbar’s light will turn off entirely when the buttons can be released. White will first pulse before it starts to fade.
- Wait as the computer reboots and resets itself. This could take some time to complete.
- Your indication light will be orange and solidly glowing when the system is operational again. Nothing at all is blinking.
You can proceed with setting up the Bose system once that solid orange is up. Since you are beginning from scratch, you must fully reconnect the system before making the necessary setting adjustments.
3. Resetting Bose Soundbar 300
The third soundbar that we have to learn to reset is the Bose Soundbar 300. Just like the above-mentioned method, this is going to be too easy as well.
Only a few of the buttons need to be pressed in order for you to finish. If you want to reset your Bose soundbar 300.
Resetting bose soundbar 300 steps are as under:
- Power on your soundbar and pick its working remote in your hands.
- Your remote control’s play/pause and down volume buttons should be held down at the same time.
- Then, Hold them both down for approximately 5 seconds. When you can release it, the machine will start to reboot, so you will know when to do so.
- Give the soundbar a chance to restart and reset. Sometimes it takes a little while.
- You’ll know the soundbar has reset when the indicator light turns amber.
Your Bose soundbar has been set to its default settings. All of the technical issues are no longer on your device.
It has become a brand new soundbar that you’ll have to set up according to your wishes. Because, all of the things would have been erased from the soundbar. So, adjust the settings however they were.
You can also visit our below guides on the bose soundbar:
- How to Reset Bose Home Speaker 500?
- Best Settings for Bose Soundbar 500
- Bose Home Speaker 500 Alexa Not Working
- Bose Soundbar 700 Alexa Not Working
- How to Connect Bose Soundbar 700 to Alexa?
- How to Connect Bose Soundbar to WiFi?
- Bose Soundbar Not Working
- How To Connect Bose Soundbar to TV?
- How to Turn On Bose Solo 5 without Remote?
- Best Settings For Bose Soundbar 700
Resetting your soundbar can fix a lot of issues related to the software. Technical issues can be very annoying sometimes, keeping you from enjoying your favourite music or watching your favourite movies.
For that reason, it’s crucial for you to reset your soundbars. We hope now you know how to reset Bose Sounbards, 700, 500, and 300. There is a little difference in the process of resetting three of them. Thus, we’ve mentioned them individually.
If you have any questions, you can always talk to us in the comment section and we’d be there to help you out.