The subwoofer is the most essential part of a soundbar when it comes to advanced soundbar systems. We know that nowadays mainly soundbars come in the 2.0 and 2.1 formats. The 2.0 formats have only two speakers and no subwoofer while the 2.1 soundbars have two speakers and 1 subwoofer also. A subwoofer enhances the quality of the output sound and gives you a relinquishing experience.
Thus, when a Subwoofer gets off or does not work properly it really creates panic and this indeed compels you to know the reason for this mishap.
This article talks about some reasons that might be possibly responsible for your soundbar’s subwoofer not working properly.
What are the Reasons of Vizio Sound Bar Subwoofer Keeps Cutting Out?
- The subwoofer may be overheated by its overuse. This problem occurs when you have used it up for more than 5-6 hours.
- The subwoofer may be very far away from the system. This may prevent the proper connection between the subwoofer and the soundbar speaker.
- Some electrical glitches may have erupted which may have ultimately led to some technical discrepancies.
- There may be some interferences like microwave interference and radio-wave interference.
- The software of your subwoofer may be outdated which is an important issue to be rectified.
Vizio Sound Bar Subwoofer Keeps Cutting Out – Fixes
Lets discuss all the fixes in detail.
1. Check the connection of the soundbar to the source
Check whether the connection between your soundbar and the source is stable and correct in every aspect.
2. The sound bar’s input source
Try to change the subwoofer’s input sound so that if there may be an issue with the input sound it could be rectified at an early stage.
3. Relinking the subwoofer to the soundbar
It might happen that as the distance between the subwoofer and the soundbar might increase it might disrupt the connection between the two devices. Try to relink your subwoofer to your Vizio soundbar.
4. Turn off the “Eco Mode”
Sometimes due to long inactiveness the soundbar’s ‘Eco mode’ gets on by itself. This issue sometimes puts the soundbar off by itself.
You can check our detailed review on the Best Soundbar for Vizio TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I update VIZIO Soundbar?
Go to the “Settings” option on your VIZIO remote>Then, move on to the System option>Then, click on the ‘Check for Updates’ option>You need to give your consent by clicking ‘Yes’ if the system shows any updates>Turn on your internet connection and press OK.
Is there an app for Vizio Soundbar?
Yes, the VIZIO SmartCast application is compatible with the Vizio soundbar and can be run on both android and iOS.
This gives us a conclusion that the distance between the subwoofer and the soundbar is very crucial in developing a good connection between the two devices.
Also don’t overuse the subwoofer as it might disrupt its functioning of it and may cause it to be overheated. Assure that there is a constant electrical supply. The software should be regularly updated so that no lag is there in the working of the subwoofer.