In this article we will simply discuss the VIZIO Sound Bar Bass Adjustment in detail.
A soundbar performs at its best when it has adequate settings enabled in it. These settings can be known to us with the help of the user manual that one gets alongwith the soundbar model. These settings can be precisely referred to as the ‘Equalizer settings’.
Yes, equalizer settings enhance the performance of the soundbar to 10 folds and can be easily identified by using the user manual of the soundbar. Among the equalizer settings one of the major settings is the bass setting. The bass settings is basically very important when it comes to a soundbar as it makes the musical experience more enhancing and enjoyable.
VIZIO Sound Bar Bass Adjustment Steps
Follow the following steps to adjust bass on your vizio soundbar:
- Take on your VIZIO Soundbar remote control.
- Now, locate the BASS button on your remote control.
- Press the bass button on the remote control of your VIZIO Soundbar for almost 3-4 seconds.
- You will notice the LEDs of the soundbar getting flared out.
- Now, locate the CENTER button on the remote control.
- Press the CENTER button.
- Now, use the Next/Previous buttons on your remote control to increase or decrease the bass value as per that given in the VIZIO soundbar equalizer settings given in the user manual.
- Remember, that the LED lights will move to the right when you increase the level of bass and to the left when you decrease the level of bass.
How to Adjust Bass On Vizio Soundbar without Remote
The simple steps to adjust bass levels on VIZIO soundbar without the help of a remote can be summarised below:
- On your soundbar you will see a “Menu” button.
- Press it “ON“.
- The, on the connected TV screen you will see the message “BT” displayed.
- Now, press the “Down” button.
- Press until you get the “Bass” option.
- Then, press the “Fast forward” button to increase or decrease the level of bass.
If you wish to have a thrilling sound experience out of your soundbar then remember to set the treble more than the bass. This is because both these inputs have different functions. If we set high one of the inputs then the other needs to be set at a lower end in order to have a balanced equation of output sound. So, in a nutshell we can say that bass and treble settings are inversely related to one another.
Now, some general bass settings as per the standards of a VIZIO Soundbar can be summarized below in a few pointers:
- The bass level is indicated by the position of the two center LEDs present on the soundbar.
- The bass range is -5 to -6 for a VIZIO Soundbar.
- Also, with these settings in operation the treble should be set in the range of +5 to +6.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Should bass be more than treble?
No, the bass value should never be more than the treble. This is because both have different and opposite characteristics. So, if we need to have a good idea about their standard values an then move on with the settings.
Can high bass damage ears?
Yes, a high bass is prone to damage ears. This is because bass has sound range near to 90-95 dB and as a matter of fact a constant sound exposure to a sound level of 85 dB is sure to cause hearing loss or other hearing problems.
You can also visit our below guides:
- Bass VS Treble
- Best Bass and Treble Settings for Soundbar
- How to Adjust Bass on Bose 700 Subwoofer
- Why My Vizio Sound Bar Bass Too Loud?
- Bose Bass Module 700 Setup
- What is Bass in Music?
- How to Balance Bass and Treble?
The understanding of the equalizer settings is very crucial for the best sound output of a VIZIO Soundbar. So, whenever you purchase a soundbar check its equalizer settings in the user manual and then try to adjust those values in the soundbar using the respective settings.
The bass, treble, frequencies and the rear sound settings are very crucial in these aspects. For a VIZIO soundbar the bass range that best suits it is the -5 to -6 range. Also remember to keep the treble always lower than the bass.