Searching for a proper website that has clear instructions on how to set up your Bose bass module 700 without complicating things? Don’t worry we have got you covered because in this article we will cover each specific set of instructions for the different models of soundbars and speakers, each of whom has a separate set of instructions on how to set up the module.
Bose Bass Module 700 Setup
Bose is a brand that has a different name in the market when it comes to the world of audio systems. Already marked as one of the top selling brands across the globe, it is known for its steadfast speed of growth and flexible functionality. Its products challenge the boundaries of what audio systems are capable of.
One such product is their bass 700 module, a product which takes all the strengths of its predecessors and evolutionizes it into a product which is both powerful and user convenient in a world where every audio system technology only complicates the process of setting up your own home system.
It is compatible with Bose TV speakers, Bose Soundbar 500, Lifestyle 600 system, Bose Smart Soundbar 300, Acoustimass 300, etc, but it works best with Bose 700 Soundbars.
It weighs 30 pounds and has dimensions of 16×17×19 inches and has a compact design significantly lighter than most of its competitors.
The device is also furnished with an auto driver system and a quiet port technology which significantly reduces the distortions in your sound.
The device also has Google assistant support and Apple Airplay compatibility and its connectivity with the Bose Music App allows it to play songs from music apps like Spotify, Amazon music and even radio stations.
For any music, movie or game enthusiast it is an absolute must have because there is something very thrilling about a device specifically designed for enhancing the already great sound of your speakers.
However, while it’s the perfect device for enhancing your audio experiences, setting it up can be a confusing job as each speaker or soundbar that can work with it has a separate set of instructions on how to set up the device. Finding all these instructions at the same place is an even harder task. But we are here to put an end to your dilemma.
In the next section we have a comprehensive guide on how to set up your Bose bass module 700 categorized according to the different models of speakers and soundbars it is compatible with.
Setting Up Bose Bass module 700: A Comprehensive Guide
The steps to setting up your Bose Bass module depend on the soundbar that is being used and is model specific to each one of the soundbars that are compatible with Bose bass module 700. So, we are going to cover the instructions for setup according to different soundbar models. Let’s get started without any further ado.
For Bose Soundbar Bass Module 700 and Bose Soundbar 500
For the above soundbars, you can set up the Bose module 700 using the Bose Music App. Here are the steps to follow:
- Download the app from the Google play store for the Apple app store.
- On the homepage of the app tap on the soundbar for which you need to set up your model
- To set up the module, select Settings.
- Under the Settings option, select accessory speakers and from there select Bose Accessory speakers.
That’s all, the setup is complete. All you need to do now is turn on the devices, pair them, and start enjoying your music.
For Bose TV Speaker
Here, you need to ensure proper connections and plugins. Here are the steps to complete the setup:
- Place the bass module at least 1-3 feet away from the wireless equipment.
- Plugin the bass module into the nearest power source and switch it on.
- After you have switched on the bass module it’s time to connect the speakers. To Establish this connection you need to use a 3.5 mm 15 ft cable that connects the x port of the bass module and the h port of the speaker.
Once you’ve plugged in the cables, the connection will be established and the setup will be complete.
For Soundtouch 300 Soundbar
The process here is quite tricky as you need to establish connections, pair devices, and also set up the ADAPTIQ calibration. Here are all the steps that you need to follow:
- Keep the bass module at least 1-3 feet apart from the wireless devices.
- Connect the bass module to the nearest output source and switch it on.
- Next, you need to connect the bass module to the soundbar. For this, hold the button e on the SoundTouch300 remote. Simultaneously hold G until the 1 on the soundbar blinks white. This means it’s searching for a device to pair. As soon as the module finds a device to pair with the LED light goes from blinking to solid white.
- Once that happens, you need to set up the ADAPTIQ calibration. The ADAPTIQ headset is connected to the soundbar’s connector and the headset is put on.
You can also use your SoundTouch300 Remote to run the ADAPTIQ calibration. For this, you need to hold down the e button on the SoundTouch300 remote while consecutively ha and g buttons on the remote, and the buttons are held down until the soundbar button turns green.
That’s all. Once you’re done with all these things, the setup is complete and you can start enjoying music, movies, and games on the setup.
You can also visit our below guides:
- What is Bass in Music?
- How to Balance Bass and Treble?
- VIZIO Sound Bar Bass Adjustment
- Bass VS Treble
- Best Bass and Treble Settings for Soundbar
- How to Adjust Bass on Bose 700 Subwoofer
- Why My Vizio Sound Bar Bass Too Loud
So, that was all on setting up your Bose Bass Module 700. While the process seems tricky due to different instruction manuals and steps, everything is a breeze once you know the right set up for your devices.
We hope this article was helpful and that you’ll now be at ease in setting up your module!