Whenever a movie night plan gets in your mind you plan something big, something amazing for your guests. Either you think of surprising them with an action movie or with a full HD horror movie.
The first requirement of both these ideas is, A good sound producer. So, your wish to become the best host requires you to have a good audio system also. So, the first thing that comes to your mind is a Soundbar. A VIZIO Soundbar more precisely gets a good fit for this purpose.
So, here are some steps to connect your VIZIO Soundbar to Wi-fi so that it may have uninterrupted streaming of music and audio.
How to Connect Vizio Soundbar To WiFi? Detailed-Steps
Lets discuss how to connect vizio soundbar to wi-fi with the help of the following steps.
Step 1: Go to the Menu
Press the menu button on your VIZIO Soundbar remote. Wait till it gets opened and then proceed towards the next step.
Step 2: Go to Wi-fi Setup
Follow the arrowheads on your remote till you reach upto the ‘Wi-fi Setup’ option. Once, you reach there press the ‘Play’ button.
Step 3: Move on to VIZIO SmartCast Application
If you don’t have this application on your mobile phone or PC download it from the Google play store or the iOS app store.
Step 4: Follow up
Once the application is set up and signed in with your Gmail account use it to connect the soundbar to various internet services like Amazon Alexa and ‘Wi-fi’ also.
Step 5: Check for the Connection
Now, move on to your soundbar and check whether your Soundbar is showing-“Wi-fi Connected” or not.
Step 6: Check for Optimization
Try to play a song or a movie sound clip and check the optimization of your connection.
Connecting your Soundbar to a Wi-fi connection helps you in many ways as it provides your soundbar an uninterrupted data source that enhances its performance in various aspects like in terms of sound quality and so on.
- Best Soundbar for Vizio TV – (2022 Buying Guide)
- Polk Command Bar Not Connecting to WIFI [Reasons & Fixes]
- How to Connect Bose Soundbar to WiFi? [Step-by-Step]
- How to Connect LG Soundbar to WiFi? [Step-by-Step]
- How to Connect Polk Soundbar to WIFI? [Step-by-Step]
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I put my VIZIO Soundbar into pairing mode?
Follow the steps given below to pair up your VIZIO Soundbar:
- Go to the application menu of your mobile phone.
- Point towards ‘Settings’.
- Tap on the Bluetooth option.
- Scan for your VIZIO Soundbar and pair it up.
Why isn’t my VIZIO Soundbar working?
The reasons may be wide-ranging.
- The power card of your Soundbar may not be properly inserted into the slot.
- The network connection may not be working properly.
- The microphone may not be on. Check for the light in the microphone and if it’s turned off, press it and turn it on.
This article states some simple steps to connect a VIZIO Soundbar to a Wi-fi connection. Be careful while selecting the options so that you may end up having a good connection. Always ensure a noise-free environment for your soundbar.