Having a full musical night is an enjoyable experience, and it becomes more enjoyable when you have a good quality of musical sound being played in the background. When it comes to a good quality sound nothing can beat a Soundbar. Yes, a Soundbar produces good quality of sound as compared to speakers.
VIZIO Soundbar is a good option. It has a good quality subwoofer alongwith good potential and features which may satisfy your taste of sound quality and may also fall within your budget.
This article talks about the best settings for a VIZIO 2.1 Soundbar, especially the bass and treble settings alongwith the equalizer settings for the same.
Best Settings for VIZIO 2.1 Sound Bar
Lets discuss the Vizio 2.1 soundbar settings in detail:
- Turn off your television’s sound that comes out from the built-in speakers so that you may not hear multiple sounds which may sometimes create an echo.
- Your Soundbar’s application may tell you about the various ratios in which the lower and higher frequencies should be set so as to produce optimum sound output.
- Use HDMI-ARC cables for connecting the VIZIO 2.1 Soundbar to any external source like speakers, modems, or a television set.
VIZIO Soundbar 2.1 Equalizer Settings
Lets discuss the Vizio 2.1 soundbar equalizer settings in detail:
- Equalizer frequency should be set up at 400-500 Hz with other frequencies at their flat values. Flat values are those frequencies at which the original sound, without any editing or addition of any other sound, was created. Most of the soundbars are pre-designed nowadays to have a particular mode for a particular content you are going through.
- One can check the best equalizer settings for a VIZIO 2.1 Soundbar on the respective brand’s application.
- The best bass range is -4 to -5 and the best treble range is +4 to +5. Your Soundbar’s bass and treble values should also be set in these optimum ranges to have a good sound experience.
- The frequencies should be; the lower frequencies should be in the range of 40.4 Hz-48 Hz and the higher frequency should be in between the range of 17.5 kHz-20 kHz.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get the best sound from my VIZIO 2.1 Soundbar?
The best bass range is -4 to -5 and the best treble range is +4 to +5. The frequencies should be; the lower frequencies should be in the range of 40.4 Hz-48 Hz and the higher frequency should be in between the range of 17.5 kHz-20 kHz.
Should treble be higher than bass?
Yes, treble should be higher than bass. The best bass range is -4 to -5 and the best treble range is +4 to +5.
In a nutshell the purpose of setting the bass and treble settings and the equalizer settings is to have the most optimum sound experience which is neither too damp nor too light. The bass and treble should be properly adjusted and abrupt sudden changes in values of different parameters should be avoided.
Mia Evelyn is a soundbar specialist and she love to test and review different soundbar brands. She shares her neutral and in-depth reviews through the Soundbar Mag.