You might have thought of a musical night along with a horror movie with your friends. You got all the arrangements done and called one of your friends to check the sound settings. Your friend disapproves of the output sound quality and recommends you buy a SAMSUNG Soundbar. Now, the next dilemma is to get the best sound out of your SAMSUNG Soundbar. How can this be achieved?
The answer is- Go for Equalizer settings.
This article talks about SAMSUNG equalizer settings.
Samsung Soundbar Equalizer Settings
- Equalizer frequency should be at 400-500 Hz and the other frequencies should be at their flat values. Flat values are actually those frequencies at which the sound was originally created, it is more precisely the sound free from any addition or subtraction. Most of the soundbars are pre-designed nowadays to have a particular mode for a particular content you are going through.
- If you wish to connect your Soundbar with any external device or speakers, always remember to use HDMI-ARC cables instead of Optical fiber cables.
- Optimize the connected devices at the same values as the equalizer values of the SAMSUNG Soundbar. This may prevent double sound effects and may give you an output that is echo-free and with enhanced quality.
- The best bass and treble settings for a SAMSUNG Soundbar are -6 and +6 respectively. So, try to adjust the soundbar parameters at these values and get an experience of a good quality output sound.
- The lower frequency should be at 42.4 Hz-49 Hz. Always remember to set the higher frequency in the range of 18.5 kHz-21 kHz. These ranges may differ accordingly as per the latest and primitive models of the SAMSUNG soundbar.
Check our detailed review on the Best Soundbar for Samsung TV.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What are the best sound settings for SAMSUNG Soundbar?
The best bass and treble settings for a SAMSUNG Soundbar are -6 and +6 respectively. So, try to adjust these values and get an experience of a good quality output sound.
Also, the lower frequency should be set at 42.4 Hz-49 Hz. Remember to set the higher frequency at 18.5 kHz-21 kHz.
What is the best setting for an equalizer?
Set the lower frequency at 42.4 Hz-49 Hz and the higher frequency at 18.5 kHz-21 kHz. The bass should be set at -6 and the treble should be set at +6.
What should be used for SAMSUNG Soundbar-Optical or HDMI?
HDMI Connection should be used for a SAMSUNG Soundbar instead of HDMI. Although it supports both these cables but HDMI is more compatible with a SAMSUNG Soundbar.
Try to adjust your Soundbar’s bass, treble, and lower and upper frequency at the equalizer values. Setting the soundbar’s general settings at their equalizer value enhances the performance of the soundbar.
Always remember to place the soundbar at a place where there is no obstruction to its output sound in order to avoid echo and reverberation effects which may completely disrupt the output sound.