TCL ROKU TVs offer perfect value for your money, as these TVs are super-affordable, and provide a decent video watching experience.
Like all the other TVs, eventually, you need to connect the TCL ROKU TV to the soundbar, as the sound from the native TV speakers is barely audible.
If you are one of those people who are having trouble connecting the soundbar to TCL ROKU TV, then you have landed on the right page.
In this article, we have compiled three different ways of connecting the soundbar to TCL ROKU TV.
How to Connect Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV – Methods
Here we will discuss three connectivity methods of the soundbar to TCL Roku TV,
Connecting Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV Via HDMI
If you are looking for a super-easy and reliable way for a wired connection between your TCL ROKU TV, and the soundbar, then using the HDMI cable is the best way, as it is super-easy, quick.
Moreover, the connection method does not downgrade the quality of the sound, and also supports multiple channels, which is absolutely amazing.
Here are the Steps for Connecting Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV Via HDMI:
- First of all, you need to get an HDMI cable for the connection. We always recommend a high-quality HDMI cable, so there is no sound breakage issue.
- Now, switch off your soundbar as well as your TV before making the connection.
- Put one end of the HDMI cable into the soundbar, and the other end of the cable to the TCL ROKU TV.
- Congrats! You have successfully connected the soundbar to TCL ROKU TV via HDMI.
You can check our detailed review and buying guide on the Best Soundbar for TCL Roku TV.
Connecting Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV Via Optical Cable
Another popular way of connecting the TCL ROKU TV to the soundbar is by using optical fiber cables. The majority of the TCL ROKU devices come with the optical fiber cable, which allows you to connect the soundbar to TCL ROKU easily.
Just like an HDMI connection, it’s a multi-channel setup, which comes with superior audio quality. Hence, if you cannot use the HDMI connection for some reason, then it is perhaps the best way for connecting your TCL ROKU TV to the soundbar using a wired connection.
Here are the Steps for Connecting the Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV Via Optical Cable:
- We highly recommend switching off your TCL ROKU TV, and the soundbar before connecting the cables.
- Afterward, connect one end of the optical cable to the soundbar, and the other end of the cable to the ROKU TV.
- Now, you can enjoy the sound through the soundbar.
Connecting Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV Via Bluetooth
In the modern era, everybody likes wireless connectivity. If you are one of those who does not want to deal with the clutter of cables, then we might have a piece of good news for you. You can also use the Bluetooth on your TCL ROKU TV for connecting the soundbar to the TV.
Besides the clean look, it is also very easy, and straightforward to establish a Bluetooth connection on your TV.
Here are the Steps for Connecting the TCL ROKU TV Through Bluetooth:
- First of all, you will need to get the soundbar in the pairing mode. Getting the soundbar in the Bluetooth pairing mode is a no-brainer. You can use the remote of your soundbar for getting it in the Bluetooth pairing mode. Alternatively, you can also use the Source button on the soundbar for getting the soundbar in the Bluetooth pairing mode.
- Afterward, you will need to go to the Settings of your TCL TV, open the wireless settings, and finally start scanning for Bluetooth devices.
- Select your soundbar from the available devices list.
- Voila! You have connected your soundbar to the TCL ROKU TV using Bluetooth.
Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Do We Need to Connect Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV?
The speakers on the TCL ROKU TV do not offer a considerable amount of sound, so if you want to enjoy proper sound on your TCL ROKU TV, then you will need to connect it to the soundbar.
How to Connect Bluetooth Soundbar to TCL TV?
The TCL ROKU TV comes with Bluetooth connectivity, which allows you to connect it wirelessly to the soundbar. Above, we have listed the detailed connection method step-by-step.
How Do I Connect Soundbar to TCL ROKU TV?
Well, there are three different ways for connecting the TCL ROKU TV to the soundbar. You can use the HDMI, Optical Fiber, and Bluetooth connection for connecting your soundbar to the TCL TV.
To enjoy the proper sound, you need to connect your TCL ROKU TV to the soundbar. Connecting the soundbar to the TCL ROKU TV is quick, and easy. Moreover, there are three different ways that you can use it.
Above, we have compiled a complete procedure for all the methods for connecting the TCL ROKU to a soundbar.